The TSRF provides a variety of services to users. Currently, many of these services are provided by direct recharge of reagents and supplies necessary to conduct studies, and in some cases, recharge for technical support needs. Investigators are requested to contact the TSRF Administrator (TSRF@ucdavis.edu) to provide information on study requirements and to complete the necessary forms for use of the facility. A meeting with scientific staff will be arranged to facilitate entry and use of the facility.
- Project Consultation - $58/hour
- Irradiated Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts (MEFs) - $50/cryopreserved vial
- hESC Training - $2,000/week-long program
- Microtome - $3.70/hour
- Cryostat - $5.00/hour
- Cell Culture - $1,450/monthly
- Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting - $183/hour
- Quality Control (endotoxin and mycoplasma testing) - $387/sample
- Storage of Cryopreserved Cells and Banks - $15/month for liquid nitrogen storage of one box (up to 80 vials)
- Cell Banking
- Preparation of Cells for Karyotyping
- DNA and RNA Preparation
- qRT-PCR including the Design of Primers and Probes
- Embedding, Sectioning, and Staining (fixed, frozen specimens)
- Immunocytochemical Assessments
- Serum and Medium Preparation and Lot Testing
- Special Procedures as Arranged
Non-UC personnel subject to an additional 54.4% charge for established rates as per UC policy.
TSRF staff will also provide assistance with receipt of cell lines, training, and guidance in experiment setup. Individualized training can be arranged.
For a list of available equipment click here.
For calendar sign up, click here.
To download the TSRF Flyer, click here.